View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 06:56 AM

Thanked 3,634 Times in 2,811 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I was not saying sub sonic 9mm would do anything to a live animal save a rabbit or such if you can hit it. .22lr is better.

Only sub sonic I would use on a hog is the .300 BO which has good hitting power BUT like you said due to slow velocity shot placement is crucial. I was just saying that in some scenarios a sub sonic canned 9mm would be really quiet.

How to the full power loads of that .44 hit hogs? I have a .357 mag with a 7" barrel I can put a scope on that at close range and a high power load should take a hog down easy. Not like I will get to but you never know. Definitely need hearing protection, a full power .357 mag load in my shooter send a blast of fire 4 feet and sounds like hell on earth and you feel it in your nutsack every time you fire it.

I bet a .44 is worse!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL