Thread: 2019 Olympia
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,959 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
GF, everybody I've known who has went to both the Olympia and Arnold, usually prefer the Arnold...assuming you get a good place to stay, don't mind the masses of people and crowds, and of course it's usually more fun when you go with friends. That said, I've never been to either, lol. The Olympia is much closer to me. I was suppose to go a few times to the Arnold about 12-15 years ago with some of the mods and members of AF, but they all usually just out of nowhere and last minute be like "I'm going, who else is going?" You have to plan much more in advance for the Arnold because so many people go to it....in a much smaller town. Therefore, i'd bow out due to not wanting to make last minute plans due to work and stuff. Wish I had gone though, they always had a ton of fun.