View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 08:29 AM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,808 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Great vids bubba, rep to ya.

Chiro for me does not work. I have tried chiro several times. At first I went to regular Chiros and realized they used cookie cutter treatments, all pretty much the same. So I searched out a higher end sports chiro. This guy works with the Dallas Cowboys and is super highly rated.

After 2 months of treatment 2X a week i was worse off. I quit but kept up the physical therapy and after 4 more months I started to get better. Then I stopped PT again and eventually got worse.

Since then I go to Airosti rather than chiro and I do my PT EVERY day regardless.

I think the PT and stretching is the biggest thing one can do to mitigate pain.

That said I feel many people benefit from chiro. I did not.

Airosti only takes 2-3 visits to "fix" something rather than months of back cracking. (IT HURTS! But is well worth it.)https://www.airrosti.com/

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."