View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
I used to be a firm believer in chiropractic. So much I started on the path to become one. Got accepted to Palmer, got 24 credits shy of my bachelor's in biomedical science and realized I could not be part of the chiro alumni. There are honest ones occasionally but I could not deviate from my ethics as part of a business practice; convincing patients they need to see you regularly and eternally.

I think a legit chiropractor that is not trying to get you on "their" life long plan, is helpful. An adjustment followed with proper exercise, posture and stretching can go a long way. But as JG stated, a PT is far more beneficial.

I was nearly crippled from piriformis syndrome and an incredible PT got back to 100% after a few months. Numerous chiropractors had ineffective treatment plans and made things worse. I refuse to even give them a chance anymore.