View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,225 Times in 11,180 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Part 2 Continued from last month
Second part of Motorheads cycle

I just want to take the time to thank Motor Head for this entertaining 2 part article. I think I speak for a lot of other people when I say I'm extremely happy that your first cycle went so well. These are the types of success stories that I love to read. Thanks for sharing this with us, and we look forward to hearing more successes in your future.

Before getting into Part 2 of this saga I'd like to correct an error in Part 1 that I'm sure all you guys caught immediately. I was not injecting 300 cc's of Laurabolin per week! That should have read 300 mg's. The mind boggles at injecting 6 bottles of juice in one day.

It's Over, So How Did It Go?

During Week 3, to bolster my diet I began to include Flax Seed Oil (Mass Quantities) 2 - 3 times per day in my daily diet regimen. The extra calories couldn't hurt. For an evening snack I had 6 peanut butter crackers and as much skim milk as it took to wash them down. I also ate 4-5 pieces of fruit per day. Probably to my detriment, I just couldn't eat any more than I did. As much as I love to eat I can't get into the "Meal Every 3 Hour Drill". I always eat Lunch and Dinner (now with larger portions). Also if I happened to see something edible and within reach I'll more often than not make it quickly disappear. My food intake before the cycle maintained my weight around 180, so hopefully the extra supplements and food were enough.

My last shots were on 10/18, so I might as well combine the rest of the weeks. The newness of being on juice had worn off by the 4th week. The shots were now really routine. Very minor soreness from the Sus, and that's gone in 2-3 days. A week after my last shot my weight is around 198. I'm up 18 pounds since the cycle started, the pounds came more slowly after the first 4 weeks. Here are some measurements pre and post cycle:

8/30 10/25
Waist 38 1/4" 39"
Chest 43" 45"
Biceps 15" 16"
Thigh 24" 25 1/2"
Forearm 11 3/4" 12 1/2"

Libido-wise, I am not walking around with a constant woodie, but when "the situation" does arise you can put it through a 45 pound plate and flip the plate off with one twitch. This is a muscular development I hadn't counted on. In the strength department, my Bench is up, the last single rep was 275. As far as Squats and Deadlifts, I really popped something in my lower back squatting 2 weeks into the cycle. I had considered aborting the cycle until the pain eased, but I thought that was not smart so I began to cautiously train these lifts and also did a lot of low back and ab work. This morning, 10/25, I got my first ever 410 lb. Squat. It was easy and I probably could have gotten at least another rep. I've been getting a 375 lb. Deadlift single more frequently now as well. These are not the dramatic increases I have seen reported, but all things considered, I don't think they are too bad.

To wind this up, there have been no side effects other than a little oily skin and a libido that makes up in quality what it lacks in quantity. I've been peeing like crazy, 3 times at night and 5-6 times during the day. I don't know what this means, but I'm drinking more fluids. Guess it has to come out sometime. Post cycle there is still time for the other side effects to pop up, if they are going to. I'll be keeping a close eye on things. Am I happy? You bet! Besides getting a little bigger and stronger, physically and mentally I have never felt better.

Thinking post-cycle, I'm concerned with keeping my gains as much as possible. I've recently corresponded with Juice Monkey regarding the "Gains Keeper Formula" (written by himself and Big Canuk) that I had gotten from the Elite Board some time ago. His opinion is that Clomid alone may not work as well for someone in my age group (over 40). I'm going to give the formula a shot and include the results in another article. I'll include the formula itself with Juice Monkey's permission.

Of course any comments/advice are welcome. In fact I wish there were more. There's no one to talk about anabolics with where I am.

Thanks again to those guys on the Anabolix (deceased) and Elite Fitness Boards who offered their advice and encouragement. You know who you are. (There is no slight intended toward the Underground Supplements Board. It wasn't around back in July and August). Thanks again Tazz

for this opportunity.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters