View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,225 Times in 11,180 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Section VIII -- Counterfeits/Fake Steroids

Part 1

Fakes (Useless)

- Russian Dianabol Blister packs have poor quality print (in Russian) and it has "Methanadrolone" and "000.5r" printed on it. The colors used for this print is black and blue. The directions that come with the tablets, is printed on a green like colored paper.

- Deca Durabolin From Organon Co. (Greece) Lot#931104-012 Exp. 991128 100mg/ml, 2ml/vial, 3 vials per box

- Deca Durabolin From Organon Co. Lot#292698A 200mg/ml, 2ml vial. The vial is brownish in color with a blue cap.

- Sustanon Russian Sustanon "CYCTAHOH 250" The 1cc amp is clear with a bright scoring mark around the neck. The label on the amp has rounded corners. Lot#252179, Manufacture Date: Mai '95 Exp. Date: Mai 99.

- Pronabol-5 India, the fakes come in a plain foil strip on 10 tabs. The real version comes in a vacuum packed foil strip with purple writing on it. The tabs are marked "P-5"

- Thai D-bol A lot of the Thai D-bol that is being sold is reported being fake. It seems to be coming from the European sources. Viper, a good friend of ours and who is a legit source, reported that his Thai D-bol is fake and is trying to find another source. So if you are looking for the Thai - Dbol, do yourself a favor and order it from a U.S. Source.

- Synasteron 50 I have had a lot of reports from people who have bought the Synasteron (Oxymetholone) from European sources have reported very little gains if

any at all. There was a 25mg dose of Synasteron floating around for awhile too. I believe that both of the Synasterons were grossly underdosed and now, most cannot tell the difference between the 25mg and the 50mg pills. The main attraction to Synasteron is the price. I have seen it sell for as little as $60.00 for 100each 50mg tabs! Your best bet is to stay with the higher price Oxymetholones that are going around.

Part 2

Counterfeits (good stuff)

These are the latest counterfeits floating around. They contain real steroids but sometimes they may be underdosed, or another type of steroid is used instead of the advertised one.

- Parabolan Negma (France) Parabolan Exp. 08/96
- Test. Ethanate Steris Labs (USA) 200mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Cypionate Steris Labs (USA) 200mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Propionate Steris Labs (USA) 100mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Suspension Steris Labs (USA) 100mg/ml 30cc vial
- HCG Steris Labs (USA)
- Primobolan (Spanish) 100mg/ml contains 50mg Nandrolone Phenlypropionate. The blue spot is smaller, the score mark is very visable, different plastic tray.

(The above information was obtained from the Hulksters newsletter)

Section IX -- Advertising

This section is now added to the newsletter so that anyone having a service to offer the Underground members can advertise here. The advertising will not be censored. Keep in mind that the choice to answer any ad that you see below is of your own choice and volition.

Vitanet Inc.

This is Tazzy. In the last couple of months, there has been talk about creating a secure web site so that members of the Underground can exercise their God-given rights to physically augment their own bodies, if they choose to do so. Unfortunately, our oppressive government interferes with those rights. So we have to take our chances. Well, just to update you, the process of getting a secure web site has started. The biggest obstacle that is facing us, is money. Now there has been suggestions that we all chip in with cash from everybody. To those who had suggested it or volunteered to contribute--Thank you. But, here is a better idea.

When you bring up the UndergroundSupplements board on your Internet, there are a couple of choices. One of them is the supplements choice. This is where Vitanet, Inc. comes in. Please check it out. On this selection you will see some popular supplements that bodybuilders such as yourself use. (removed) You get the whole store on-line. The prices are competitive and Vitanet will match any competitors price on any supplement, guaranteed. Vitanet carries all major brands of vitamins, Protein mix, Creatine, almost any supplements you can think of. Their brands include, EAS, Weider, TwinLab, Osmo, Champion Nutrition, SportPharma, etc. They have an 800 number that you can call to order. They accept most major credit cards. I use them and for a good reason. Vitanet is the reason why we have the Underground Supplements Message board! As you well know, a web site requires money and time to setup, keep up and maintain. So, to support the Underground, please give this fantastic company your supplement business. If Vitanets profits go up, then we will get closer to the secure board for the Underground that we all desire. That is how you can contribute to getting our own secure board. Plus your supplement needs will be fulfilled at a great price!

Final Thoughts from the Editors/Authors

In case a reader of this Newsletter who is a potential source to the members of the Underground, and wants to obtain a personal recommendation from me, you will have to email me and give me your home address, your phone number, and a few more vitals. We will have a few telephone conversations, I will have your information verified, then I will set up a deal with you. If all comes through, then I will send you customers and give you my personal recommendation. Your information will be hidden with me and will not be revealed in any way (including a bust) if you remain true and honest to the members of the Underground. If you decide to scam, then I will post it out for all of the people who have been ripped off to do what they want. I have three sources that have already done this and I can guarantee you that I am sending them over five customers a week. It is your option to not give this info and ignore the request. However keep in mind that I will not give you a personal recommendation, and I do get asked a lot.

It is our goal in making the Underground a place where one can get invaluable information on the art of bodybuilding, supplementation's, and the gear. The goal of making the Underground a site where one can obtain information on the chemical properties, function, and the safe administration of anabolic steroids. Over the last couple of weeks we have had to endure infantile postings from trouble makers that have nothing better to do, but to try and trash a site that a lot of people enjoy. But I have to hand it to all the members of the Underground. You didn't put up with it. You made it quite clear that you did not find it funny, and you did not appreciate the humor. A lot of the negative posts and pictures were aimed at myself and a lot of you watched my back. Thank you! I also want to take the time and thank CE for deleting the threads that contains vile pictures, blatant disrespect to board members and other annoyances. He has done an excellent job in making the Underground what it is today.

Today I received an email from 2 members of the Anabolix/Elite Fitness board that are sick of the bullshit that goes on at the other sites and asked if they can join us at the Underground! They told me that they want to be able to discuss the facts of anabolics with intelligent people and not have to weed through the bullcrap to do it. That is a compliment to all of us associated with the Underground.

The best thing about the underground is that we will soon have security on our website so, no law enforcement can just log on. We wont have to put up with pranks, or shady dealers. Scam artists would be a thing of the past.

One more thing, I am getting an average of 25 emails a day. I am doing my best to answer them everyday. Please be patient. Some I have helped out and they send an email back thanking me. When I get those emails, I read them and just delete them. I cannot respond to them. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate those kinds of emails. It is nice to be appreciated. Also, on the Underground, you wont see many posts from me. I usually will post some general info on what is going on with the newsletter, sources, etc. I will keep a low profile because of the extensive info that I have. I feel it is the safest way. However, I do intend on making posts with another alias. Again, that will be low key.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters