View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 10:52 PM
cockswole_gentlemen cockswole_gentlemen Is Off Line
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
Gentlemen's training log

I'm hoping that keeping a training log and receiving some feedback will help me get to the finish line in reaching my goal.

My quick back story. In 2010 I lost a girlfriend, business, house, and vehicle. I sat in my shit for a long time, and watched my weight balloon to 361 from 240.

In 2012 I had finally had enough, and began to chip away at the weight. 10 pounds here, 10 pounds there. It was easy at first. Just a slight alteration of my shitty eating habits accomplished the first thirty. The next forty weren't terribly hard either. Better eating along with re-taking up the iron and some swimming brought me to 290.

Now, it's gotten difficult. I'm pushing hard and am motivated as ever, but the weight loss has slowed. I'm 283-289 for a couple months now. It's not all bad. I've learned there is such a thing as recomp as Im in better shape and carry more lean mass than I ever have, but with this wide waist it's hard to put it on display outside of tank tops.

I've recently started to log my meals on my fitness pal, so I will copy and paste them here as well as log my workouts.

I've been playing with my calorie levels recently and trying to hone in on my maintenance level. I also need to find an appropriate amount of cardio for this calorie level. I think I recently took my calories too low, and along with lots of cardio, must have put my body in starvation mode. Following your plan to a tee, and watching the scale stop moving, (actually go up slightly) is a real killer.

Therefore, I thought gentlemen's training log was in order. (Plus it sounds a lot classier than cockswoles log). Please don't hesitate to give me your input as I try to ride this thing home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cockswole_gentlemen For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (08-24-2016), trip (09-04-2016), wanabe (04-25-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL