View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,012 Times in 3,176 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
DC style is great for strength. However, it is not really going to help you drop weight. The amount of time you spend working out is minimal compared to other routines. That being said, it is still my favorite style. Just do not count on it to lose some weight. Focus on your cardio being at least 45 minutes unless you plan to do some HIT. I would also do cardio as soon as you wake up and remember to eat afterwards to get the metabolism rolling. How tall are you and what is caloric intake?
wanabe (08-24-2016)