View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 11:34 AM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger69 View Post
You do not find much these days for the older people. It is a great read and added a few things that that I did not consider. Most of the information that i have received are from the younger crowd with the lack of "wisdom". I try to be as safe as possible.
When considering the fact that we are all getting older... you have to come to grips with the reality that you are not going to be able to do the things you could do when you were younger. But getting older does have intrinsic value, one of those most important values being that, at least one would hope, you are gaining wisdom that you can use and pass on to others.

You can only hope others will listen.

Last edited by GoldMedalSupplements; 10-05-2016 at 11:39 AM.