View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,905 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMedalSupplements View Post
When considering the fact that we are all getting older... you have to come to grips with the reality that you are not going to be able to do the things you could do when you were younger. But getting older does have intrinsic value, one of those most important values being that, at least one would hope, you are gaining wisdom that you can use and pass on to others.

You can only hope others will listen.
wisdom is only really good if it can be applied. I see so many folk my age that know better but still act the same way. true about folk listening. try talking to a millennial, they already know everything.

great info fellas. thanks

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato