Thread: Bloodwork
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:11 AM

Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,808 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
Got my bloodwork back. Levels look good from WW Pharma. 15 days post injection of 400 mg/ml.

Total test: 594 ng/dl
Free test: 111 pg/ml

So is the ratio of free and bound test slightly low? Shouldn't is be closer to 120 pg/ml? I mean when you are talking pg is this minuscule or is it significant? I know the magic number is no less than 2% bound.

Hell the TRT doc told me all this shit and I cannot remember it all.

He has a line of supps I looked at that have stinging nettle, boron, D3 and a few other herbs that are said to bind to SHBG. If indeed they do bind to this and allow more free test, I wonder by how much?

I am a bit scatterbrained this morning. Does anyone get what I am trying to say?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."