View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:34 AM

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,766 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i prefer mexican handwraps they stretch just enough to keep them on when you are putting on and taking off your gloves. we use bag gloves for thaiboxing i bought a pair of slip on windy gloves. they are just fine and cheap. but depends on what your coach wants you to wear.

ialso got the cheap $1 mouth piece for sparring. sure you can get an expensive one but after i molded it my teeth are fine and its more comfortable than my shock doctor which i hate

also will your coach have you roll in a gi? if so i like budovideos.com, they have great prices on gis and BJJ gear.

good luck. it has changed my life for the better. never have i had more disipline in my training. best piece of advice i can give is to leave your ego at the door. little skinny guys will be armbarring you and such as you gasp for breath after 2 minutes of rolling and those same guys will pop you in the nose 3 times in a row before you can even get off one punch.(it still happens to me after over 2 years LOL)

have fun bro. i am no expert for sure but if i can help just shout.

good luck

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."