View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
It was on ESPN2 but was put on ESPN as soon as the induction ceremony ended. Plus ESPN probably expected this & what aired on ESPN 2 was discussion & analysis about the fights & a quick bio of Lomachenko. They also aired a pre-fight that wasn't on the card, the two main fights that were promoted all were on ESPN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I was able to watch the replay today. That was a boxing clinic. It is really hard to fight a guy who will not fight back.
He tried to at first but Lomachenko hurt him with counters & then dude retreated & was trying to wait for Lomachenko to get tired or punch himself out? I am not sure but that's my assumption. He is supposed to be a pressure fighter that throws 60 punches a round & that's not who we saw. He was trying to survive & resorted to dirty tactics lowering his head & eventually did catch Lomachenko with a headbutt.

I'd like to see him fight Rigondeaux, I think Mikey Garcia might be too big for him & too powerful.