View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,761 Times in 2,112 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Man, we were all made for each other! Been cutting my own hair for about 15 years. Prior to that, I had my friend's mom do it for me. I have to cut mine every week the way it is styled. That's 40-80.00 per month saved. Is it perfect? Heck no, especially the back part, but it's damn well worth the savings. It's pretty damn easy after doing it every for awhile. I use regular clippers on top, usually a size 7 or 8, then I hit the sides with my beard and mustache trimmer and guards. I don't always fade it in well, but I really don't give a shit. I get a lot of compliments, so i'm all good. I do the trimming around the ears, back of the neck, side burns, etc, with the B&M trimmer too.

I also have one of those little trimmers women use for trimming around parts of their body, which I use on the ears, nose, etc.

I shave my face with a Gillette Fusion...as well as my neck, etc. I have the GF run the B&M trimmer on my back....

Oh, I use the medicine cabinet mirror door and a hand held mirror in all this too...