View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,808 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
This is really bad.

When I was 17 my girlfriend and I borrowed my dad's key to the church one saturday night (he was the pastor) we were pretty lit and it was the middle of the night. We stripped, and got into the baptism pool (which had a glass front so the congregation could see the person going under water) We straight got it on in this holiest of water.

damn, God has given up my soul to a reprobate mind (predestined for damnation)

yep no coming back from that I fear. My dad asked the people when they come up out of the water did you feel the holy spirit enter you? They say "YES I DID!" It might have been Jipped Genes and GF's DNA floating in that pool of water.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
acneman (11-03-2017), BusterMudd (11-03-2017)