View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 10:56 AM
snowpatrol snowpatrol Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Weight 240-245

Weight is steadily climbing with the increased calories. I've been keeping some cardio in and eating mostly clean food.

Workouts have been decent...my longevity is up with the higher calories and more HBCD intraWO but my energy is still in the tank due to lack of sleep. I am on week 5 of gamma bomb (thanks Boomer!) and am on the fence about repeating the first half (upper body focus) while I do this short bulk until August, or keep following it through as written.

I dropped all 'super supplements' as of almost two weeks ago, lately I'll take two or four ibuprofen to deal with my tired-headaches throughout the day and that's it. At the end of the month I'll probably add some TRT test, and maybe some GH/insulin pre-workout for July depending on finances.

I do think I have a little more bloat than I otherwise would due to cortisol (stress/insufficient rest etc)