View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Dawgpound_Hank Dawgpound_Hank Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBAGH View Post
No one saw all of this coming. If we knew last september that this was going to be a no name free for all, it would have been cool to see Dorian go in the dungeon for a year and see what kind of package he could have brought to the stage. It would have been super cool to see him come back one last time and destroy everyone.

I am pretty sure that former Mr Olympias have an open invite to come back and compete for a lifetime. I don't think that they have to qualify or file for an exemption?
He can't, nor doesn't even lift anymore. Strictly yoga, riding his bike, banging his young Brazilian wife. He has a majorly jacked up shoulder that prevents him from lifting - he said he can't even press a bar with 100lbs on it 1 time without bad pain, so. But I DO get your point.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL