Thread: Overtraining
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 08:55 AM
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
When i first started working out seriously my first time in prison I overtrained big time. But I had nothing else to do but to lift weights. So me and my buds lifted after breakfast, after lunch h, then after supper. Then we would jog or walk around the track. All this on a minimal diet. I got lean and cut and strong. But it took forever to grow. There did come one point after a few years that people were calling me the biggest cracker on the compound, out of around 1,250 people. But it took the rec co to pull me aside and help me with a training program. He was a competitive power lifter.