Thread: Protein Bar
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:37 PM
3Vandoo 3Vandoo Is Off Line
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Protein Bar

So I checked some recipe online for protein bar and I created my own...

Basically
2 cup of oatmeal
1 to 1.5 cup of peanut butter (all depends how much you like peanut butter)
2 cup of protein (I used casein and it worked fine)
half a cup of honey (I used maple syrup because Im a patriot and I couldnt identifies where the bees went pollen hunting such as NY or vermont)
choco chips, and dried cranberries

Use a food processor; that f*** expensive kitchenair thingie finally has a use!

put oatmeal and protein first, let it one minutes, then put the peanut butter; let it work, 2-3min, then the honey, until you see it all consistent then ads the chips andf let it run for 2min more

then use a square container and put some waxed paper; put the mixture in, and up in the freeze for 45min to 60min, and then cut it in bar

not bad! \\\