View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 09:13 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,365 Times in 11,268 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Oh that revolver is the tits for that price. Ruger makes top notch revolvers.

I had one of these,(LINK below) I got it for $100 on black friday. I shot that thing all the time with those colibri powderless rounds. (Just a primer) They run about 350 fps with a 20gr bullet. Fairly quiet, like a HP air rifle out of this pistol. I shot squirrels with them in my back yard. They will not cycle in a semi auto. And 350 fps is about what a CO2 powered pellet gun will do. My pump up will fire a .177 pellet at over 500 fps (With a 10gr pellet so more velocity but less weight)

Anyway, for critters or plinking you could not go wrong with the ruger.

This heritage I had was a partial trade for one of my motos. I came out way ahead on that one.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...r++65%22+blued
Yea.. I would like it to train my little girl with it.
My other guns just are way to loud and have a decent kick (for a young girl to train with first)

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters