Thread: Equipoise
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 01:25 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,736 Times in 2,398 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Need to give blood every 6-8 weeks while on EQ. If I do that then it'll treat me like primo but little more gains and endurance. While it may be good to stack with other compounds, especially during a bulker, high dose of eq (600-800) and low dose test (150-300) alone gives me nice solid gains, increase vascularity, and boost of endurance. It's exactly what I am doing now. Very mild (again, as long give blood frequency) while giving noticeable results. Needs to be run for least 10-12 weeks, as I go 16 as the results just keeps coming. That's reason why I brought up primo bc to me, there are a lot of similarities, just more gains...
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
team631 (08-22-2018)