View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,748 Times in 5,132 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
This was my son's first pistol that he learned on. It is a fantastic piece. Feels like a centerfire pistol but shoots soft and the bang is nominal even without hearing protection. (Always wear it even with a .22.)

He has a sig 1911 now....in .22. It is a great pistol as well but honestly i like the walther better and I LOVE 1911s.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...+lr+342+10%2b1
Does the slide lock on those when a magazine with ammunition is inserted like the .380? I hated that feature. When I have a magazine inserted and I rack the slide to the rear I want the slide to go forward on its own. The .380 you had to hit the slide release.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.