View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 06:30 AM

Thanked 5,681 Times in 4,296 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I hear ya jipped...I don't think the fights are fake, they just seem rigged...I mean, a lot of the "fighters" basically admit they don't even train for the fight...So, I guess they're just doing it for the payday. The Holyfield fight was stopped way too soon under normal circumstances. He wasn't hurt. But, if the refs and promoters are always gonna use the excuse that they don't want to see anyone get hurt, then every fight is gonna end up being sh*tty, unless someone (like Silva did with Tito) hits them before the Refs can step in...I like any type of fighting so I'll keep watching them until Jake Paul gets knocked the f*ck out by someone...LOL...

I think he was hurt. He got tagged a couple times flush then blocked some but those still hurt and keep you from recovering.

He did not have his legs under him from the start.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."