View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:56 AM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
CPAPs make all the difference in the world. I will snore, really badly, so bad my throat hurts in the morning, if I don't put on the mask before I fall asleep. Also breaks in breathing and gasping for air. Much better sleep with it.

I now have the same CPAP machine as you do, and I know many others here do as well. Is the blood pressure cuff attached to the machines, or is it separate? I know that you can attach oxygen and an oximeter, but I'm just curious whether the cuff can be attached as well.

Philips Respironics finally acknowledged their receipt of my replacement request for my old recalled machines due to cancer risks, 3 months later. Only communication I've received from them. Told me it would take another year to get replacement machines.