View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:57 AM
Swellin Swellin Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
I had moderate SA, then I lost some weight and dropped out of moderate to mild. I also had a partial UPPP to correct it. Unfortunately, all that did was make me snore louder, and it's now more difficult to swallow.
Fast forward 4 years.

Two weeks ago, I woke up from a dead sleep, gasping for air...couldn't breathe, almost passed out from lack of breathing. It was scary AF!!! 30 minutes later, I still wasn't right with my O2. I woke up my wife and she told me it had to be SA. Two days later I had a sleep study. The results said that if I wanted to live, I probably should forget about sleep. My SA is now off the chart severe. Friday, they started trying to find a machine for me, and as of yet.....no luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swellin For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (09-15-2021)