View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 09:17 AM
Swellin Swellin Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
yall are getting me convinced. I need to see a doc about it.
I take defensive pistol classes with a guy who owns a medical supply company. The machines are on backorder...worst supply disruption in their history. One of the two major suppliers had a massive recall. Anyway, I text the guy and he told me they put me on his list. He got my sleep study results and called me laughing. He said, "Not only are you at the top of the list for the next one, but I'm sending your info to this super sleep doctor in CA. Based on your numbers, you should be a 5'6" 350# 65 year old." He also told me that pretty much every D1 athlete he's ever met, had sleep apnea and ended up on a machine. I'd be willing to bet that if you are on this page and have been around for any length of time...you are probably a good candidate.