View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 12:05 PM
gorilla34 gorilla34 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

gorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
too show I wasn't an awkward fumbling ....... you bet
well...you probably were!

I sure was hell would. she is still a pretty sexy girl / now woman based on the last pics I saw of her before leaving FB. She was young when we first had sex but we were together for maybe 2 years after we had sex, for 17yrs old she was pretty damn fun even when I gauge all the women I've been with since that were much older.

Seems most my other exes have fattened up like they've been planning to hibernate each of the last 10 winters but instead spent that time eating even more...I'm talking orca fat. I'm sure when people say 'gorilla used to date that' people who didn't know them back then think I'm a chubby chaser.