View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 8,402 Times in 6,209 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I might try some homemade protein bars with it. Normally I just mix oats, protein powder, honey, and crumbled rice cakes together with PB or nutella with a little melted coconut oil.

They are good but if they get warm they turn to goo.
True. I am sure you noticed this, but if you haven't you can add a little more oats or protein powder to help elevate their melting point, so to speak. Of course, it dries them out a bit too. I always take one to the gym with me for an intraworkout snack and if it is too dry, it is almost like I need to pound 32 ounces of water to get the whole thing down.

Redcon1
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (08-06-2022)