Thread: Boladrol log
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:32 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
I hope the chronic stomach problem subsides for a while.
They come and go.
Its a chronic condition so the possibility of an episode is always there.
Normally "one episode" can last several days. This on started saturday night and I was sick all day today, however, I am fairly certain that was the last day of symptoms.
This translates to me spending tomorow attaining calories that had been missed out on during the last few days. I will spend about an hour on thursday doing my upper body.
I have been dealing with this for about 9 years and have just learned to work around it. At 18 I was still about 135 lbs, today I am about 205 lbs.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.