View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 09:27 AM

Thanked 3,574 Times in 2,758 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
I bought stuff from the German PX a few times and they were EU sizes which ran way too ....ing small.... A 5X is like an XL or something.. Plus they have the zippers on the opposite side from us so its a bit weird to get used to. Thats why I was axing....

~PM
I wear Japanese XL moto jackets. They fit me perfectly. All USA brands leave a bulge of leather or textile around my middle. I wear a M in USA brands.

I have a joe rocket that looks like a dress it is so big around the middle, i have to cinch up the velcros on the sides and they bunch up a lot. The Japanese brands are snug on my arms and shoulders keeping the armor where it is supposed to be and still snug around the waist so i do not look like a skinny fat .....

Taichi is my fav. expensive yes, but fits my athletic long frame the best.

I get it.

The green jackets were out of stock! I will keep checking back

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."