View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Section I --"Gettin da Gear"

Part 1 Tricks and Tips for getting the "gear" thru the pesky U.S. Customs.

In the October issue, I wrote details about the "Hidden Compartment in the Book" trick. Well, after I had finally completed the October issue, I went to my local bookstore to look for a book so I can make myself a "Trick book". Well to my surprise, I found the perfect book! It was in a box and it said: "Undercover Booksafe", " A real Book, with a Hidden Safe!" This is great. Let me describe it. It is a book about a standard novel hardback size. It has a paper cover, with a fancy title. (Looks like it would be for a woman, but who cares!) The book appears as a real book. The inside flap is real, and the first 25 pages are real. Then it stops. On page 26 is the safe! It is a cubby hole that measures about 4-1/2 inches by 7 inches. It is lined with velvet. for cushioning and sound proofing, and has a lid that closes and snaps tight. It too is velvet covered. PERFECT! If one was to stow gear in and pack it using the instructions from the last newsletter, it would work great. It is professionally done and when closed appears as a real book. A boring book, but a real book.

I will offer to go and buy the book at my local bookstore for anyone. Please feel free to contact Tazzy. Please try your local bookstore first.

Good Luck!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters