View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Part 4

Staying Safe

Hey, that package from that reliable source has just arrived! You are ready to start your cycle! You grab the package out of your mailbox, take it inside your house, and immediately rip into it. Yep! Everything you ordered is there! Tomorrow, I will go to the local pharmacy and buy some pins, and I will start up tomorrow!

The above probably happens all of the time. Can you see the flaws in the scenario? Lets take a look:

You grab the package out of your mailbox, take it inside your house, and immediately rip into it.

WRONG!! Never, open the package immediately. Re-read "Part 3" if you need a hint.

Tomorrow, I will go to the local pharmacy and buy some pins

WRONG!! Never go to a local pharmacy, always go to a pharmacy in a shopping center you don't usually frequent. Low Profile is the key!

When you have the gear in your home, where do you put it? I have heard this:

Well my wife knows about it, so I just keep it in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

Never, under any circumstances keep your gear in the bathroom where anyone like a guest, the plumber, electrician could snoop around and see it. Friends, repairmen, family members do snoop, so do not take the chance of letting them find illegal drugs in your medicine chest.

If you have to keep your gear in your home, keep it in places where guests and family members will not snoop. The same goes for your pins. Keep them out of site and definitely out of reach of children.

I have just taken the last dose out of the multi-vial. I have just finished injecting and I will throw the used syringe and the empty bottle in the garbage. It should be OK, the trash liner is dark and you cannot see through it. Plus , I made sure the cap was back on the needle.

WRONG!! Never throw your evidence in your own trash! Always take an old pair of wire cutters and cut the needle in half, to make it unusable. When trash is left out in front of your house waiting for the trashmen to pick it up, animals could be picking at it looking for food and can tear open your trash. It wouldn't be too cool for your neighbors to see needles and syringes and an empty vial laying in your front yard. It wont be too hard to figure out who is using it either. When you dispose a vial, crumble it in foil, crush it, and dispose it in a dumpster or somewhere else that many people frequent. Empty it out at the gas station when you are gassing up your car, use the dumpster at the local supermarket. Just disguise the contents so it doesn't attract attention. With needles, you have to be extra careful. You don't want someone who picks up your trash to accidentally get stuck with a used needle. Like I said, cut them in half. When I take my dogs for a walk. I usually will wrap my empty vials, used needles in foil and dump them in a storm drain in my neighborhood. Just be safe. Keep all evidence of using the gear out of site.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters