View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:31 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Part 2

IP Brand Deca-Durabolan
The reason that I am including this in "Juice News" is because I think you will start to see these bottles of Deca Durabolan going around. In fact I can guarantee it. The guarantee is that there is a very legit source, here in America that sells it for a very fair price! Don't bother looking at the Source Recommendation List, because this source is not listed in there. But first, let me tell you about this special product.

Now, we all know that in order to obtain an effective dose of Deca, we need to inject at least 200mg or more on a weekly basis. Now most of the time when a source is offering Deca, it is usually dosed at 50mg or 100mg per cc. The Multidosed vials usually are veterinary versions such as Laurabolan, or Norandren 50. And in order to get the effective doses, we have to be able to shoot 2 to 4 cc's a week. Ouch! Sometimes in order to keep the shots at a lower cc, we take 2 shots every week. And we all love sticking ourselves, don't we? Well folks, those days are over! Let me describe the IP Brand Deca for you and you will see what I mean.

"IP" stands for "International Pharmaceuticals". "IP" is a reputable pharmaceutical company. Their products have the classic skinny 10-cc vials, and unlike any other 10-cc vials, it has a unique small neck holding the rubber stopper. IP "fakes" which have no active steroids, use a squattier vial with a wider neck. Real IP vials use mostly brown glass. The Deca Durabolan manufactured by IP comes in 200mg/ml strength! Yes, you heard it right! Now for the best part, are you ready? This particular Nandrolone has been tested and it has been shown to be slightly overdosed!

Do you want to see what it looks like? If you have the November issue of MuscleMag International, look on page 54. There is a picture of it. For those who haven't bought the magazine, let me describe it to you. It is a skinny 10cc vial, with brown glass, an aluminum top that houses the rubber stopper. It has the skinny neck. On the vial, there is white printing. It reads:

10 ml Dose Multiple
Nandrolone-Decanoate
USP XXIII
200 mg/ml
Application: i.m. injectable
International Pharmaceuticals (with the logo)
Exp. Date 6/01 Batch No.: 9017
PHARMACY TRADE COMPANY
Brnenska 38; 69503 HODONIN

The white printing will not come off if you rub your finger over it. It is bonded to the glass and you should feel it if you run your finger over it. If you receive the carton with it, it will be a white cardboard box with 3 horizontal stripes going all around the box colored pink/red. On the front, it will read pretty much like the vial-minus the last 3 lines. All the lettering on the box is colored black except the logo and the "International Pharmaceuticals" which will also be pink/red. On the sides of the box, it will have "Nandrolone Decanoate USP XXIII" written diagonally with black ink. Again the logo and International Pharmaceuticals will be written in pink/red ink on the bottom of the side. I'm not sure what is on the back. With most injectables, probably the directions and precautions. The steroid guru, Dan Duchaine has verified that it is real Nandrolone.

The great thing about this particular Deca, is that there is a very trustworthy source that makes this fantastic item available. In my opinion, the source is asking a very affordable and fair price. This source does business with members of the Underground. Ask around and if you can be verified that you are legit, you will be contacted by this source. That's right, you have to be referred and the source will contact you.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters