View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:32 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Part 3 Human Growth Hormone

The following is a users experience and opinion of HGH. I value his opinion and has tirelessly answered a lot of questions from me. I asked him to write a small article about HGH and here it is:

Human Growth Hormone can be one of the greatest substances a bodybuilder can use. GH will increase muscle mass by 14% and reduce fat by as much as 8% without even lifting a weight! So you can imagine what happens when one mixes GH with an anabolic cycle.

If your are under 30 years old, don't even think about using GH. All of those scary side effects we have heard about, happen to kids using GH. So if you are under 30 and want to risk elongation of the jaw, feet, and forehead, hands and elbows; give GH a try. If it doesn't give you those side effects, it might just enlarge your heart and kill you.

GH can be a very expensive substance to use. If you choose to start a cycle of GH, make sure your finances permit completing a full cycle. Depending on the user, an effective cycle can be as little as 6 weeks and up to 6 months. Humatrope is the most common brand of GH found in this country. It comes in two different sizes, 4 IU bottle which can cost anywhere from $60. to $80, and a 13 IU vial which can run between $150. to $320.

A word of warning. You should not buy GH from the guy in the gym. GH is not a controlled substance so you can legally order it from overseas and legally possess a three months supply. If you buy it from an unknown source, it is estimated that there is an 80% chance of it being plain old HCG with the labels changed. It has happened. I think paying $320. for a bottle of HCG which normally costs $15. would have be highly upset. So be careful.

The cheapest place to get GH is Mexico. If you cant get it there, then you can order it from a company called International Anti-Aging Systems. (Removed) I have never had a problem with IAS and have been ordering from them for over a year.

The usual dosage is 1 IU twice daily. One injection in the morning and one before sleep. 1 IU equals .375 of a cc and should be injected subcutanously. The love handles or the stomach are the ideal spots for injection because lipotrophy occurs at the injection site.

The use of GH often requires the athlete to eat a full meal every three hours to keep insulin levels high, and the use of Cytomel is highly recommended. I use it 6 days a week and take the 7th day off to allow the pituitary gland to rest. Then three weeks on, 1 week off to further insure that the pituitary gland does not shut down.

Even if you screw up your eating, training and supplements, the very minimum gains you will see after completing a 6 month cycle is a 8.8% increase in lean muscle and a 14.4% reduction in bodyfat. Not bad for a few injections and $8000.!!!

JT

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters