View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:33 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Part 5 Trenbolone Acetate "Finiplix"

When a new source comes on the Underground and starts advertising their wares, I try to make contact with them. So, when a person came on and stated that he can sell implants, I was intrigued. So I contacted this new source, introduced myself, and placed an order. I ordered a cartridge of Finiplix-H.

Finiplix is a cattle implant that contains 20mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The implants are small, yellow-white in color and are cylindrical shaped. The implants come in a "cartridge". A cartridge has 10 chambers. Each chamber contains 10 implants. So a chamber contains 200mg of trenbolone acetate. (10implants x 20mg = 200mg Trenbolone Acetate) So a whole cartridge contains 2000mg of Trenbolone Acetate. Trenbolone Acetate is the same ingredient found in the old discontinued steroid, Finajet. Finajet was a highly androgenic steroid. However one of the best things about Finajet/Finaplix is it does NOT aromatize into estrogens. Therefore the risk of gynomastia is greatly reduced.

Most bodybuilders report great gains in high quality muscles with very low water gain. Trenbolone Acetate muscle hardening effects along with low water retention make in an excellent pre-contest drug. Doses are in the range of 15mg to 60mg every other day. Frequent administration of the drug is required due to its short half life. Trenbolone Acetate should be done in cycles. It is NOT a year round drug to use. Over a long cycle, kidney and liver damage can occur. However normal cycles with an adequate break should leave no permanent damage. While on Trenbolone, increase water intake can help buffer the kidneys. I also recommend the herbs Milk Thistle Seed extract and Cranberry. Also, if you like the taste, a glass of real cranberry juice a day will help keep the kidneys at optimal health. If you are like me, and cannot stand the taste, then the herb will suffice. Cranberry is more geared to help the urinary tract, but does help the kidneys also.

There are a few different ways of administering Trenbolone Acetate into the body. The most popular is the use of DMSO to make the steroid transdermal; therefore allowing the drug to be administered directly into the blood stream. The procedure is very simple. First, grind up the finaplix implant into a fine powder. (Remember, one pellet is 20mg so you can plan on how many to grind up. I myself grind up 3 implants (60mg). At my bodyweight, I find this to be an extremely effective dose. But it is your choice. Then make a solution that is 50/50 DMSO gel or liquid and regular tap water. About 1 teaspoon each. I recommend the DMSO gel, for 2 reasons, you don't have to mix with equal parts water, and it is easier to apply to your skin. Once the DMSO and the ground up Finaplix are thoroughly mixed together, you are ready to apply it to your body. The number one area is the upper part of your thigh. The second is the underside of your forearm. Before you apply the mixture, make sure the area that you will use is clean. Because any germs, sweat, dirt, etc. will enter your bloodstream when the DMSO is applied. A good choice for cleaning the area is an alcohol swab. Once you have cleaned the area, apply the mixture with a butter knife. Only apply the mixture on top of your skin, DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE THE MIXTURE INTO YOUR SKIN!!! Once you have applied the mixture, take some clear saran wrap and wrap up the area of where you applied the mixture. The wrap will protect the mixture from being accidentally rubbed off, will keep you from offending others with the smell, and will create a heat barrier which makes absorption faster. Keep the wrap on for about an hour. This should be plenty of time to allow the Trenbolone Acetate to absorb into your system. After the hour, dispose the used saran wrap, clean the area with mild soap and water, and apply a skin cream to relieve any discomfort caused by the DMSO. This method is a sure-fire way of making sure that the full 20mg per pellet is fully absorbed into your bloodstream. This method has a few drawbacks. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) has a rather offensive odor. It smells bad. You don't want to have it on when you are on a hot date. Also, DMSO when applied to your skin can cause a slight chemical burn which can be irritating. It is bearable. But it tends to leave a red splotch on your skin where it was applied and can be irritating for a couple of days Some skin creams such as Vaseline Intensive care can alleviate the discomfort.

When preparing implants for injection, there are several different methods. I will go through them from the easiest to the most difficult.

First, if you are going to stack the implant with another oil based injectable steroid, you could just mix it with the oil based injectable. For the best results, mix a day before injection so that the ground up implant has time to dissolve.

Second, you can use sterile water or even a local anesthetic such as lidocaine. However, the implant does not mix with either of them, so you must grind up the implant into a very fine powder and shake the solution up so that the needle will not get clogged. Lidocaine is preferred over sterile water because the latter makes for a painful injection.

Third, is a much more complicated method. First, you are going to need some sterile sesame oil and some benzyl alcohol. If you cannot obtain sterile sesame oil, then use the sesame oil you find in the supermarket. However you will have to sterilize the solution before injection. (Make sure that the sesame oil does not contain additives such as flavorings, liquid smoke, etc.--they might cause severe problems.) You can sterilize the mixed solution, with a syringe filter, which can be very hard to come by. The benzyl alcohol is to prevent the growth of bacteria. Make about 7% of the total solution out of benzyl alcohol. Now for the dosages, I feel that in order to make a very effective dose, you will need 3 pellets to 1cc.

(1 pellet = 20mg -- 1cc + 3 pellets = 60mg)

Making 1 cc at a time can be tedious, but with the results you get, I think its worth it.

The last procedure matches the third but some pre-steps thrown in. It is involved and absolute care, and attention must be given while into doing it. The first steps involve using Acetone to dissolve the implants. This will remove and separate the glue binders from the implants. Put the implants in a glass container. Pour in a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the acetone. Let the implants dissolve. This should only take a few minutes. Once the implants are dissolved, slowly and carefully pour the solution through a coffee filter letting the dissolved binders pass through the filter. Run water over the filter to neutralize the acetone on the implants. Do this for about 5 minutes. Then scoop the dissolved implants into another clean coffee filter and again run water over the dissolved implants just to be safe. What you have left is the trenbolone acetate, without the glue binders which clog up the needle. (This procedure is essential in the usage of implants such as Implus, Synovex, and Revelor, because estradiol is soluble in acetone as most steroids are not. And estradiol is only partly soluble in oils as steroids are completely soluble.) Once you have rinsed the Trenbolone Acetate the second time mix it in your sesame oil and benzyl alcohol combination.

I have used trenbolone acetate before and the first signs that it is working and in your system is the tremendous strength increases. Trenbolone is one that has the biggest chance of changing your personality. Aggression and irritability is common with Trenbolone users. I do find myself more irritable while using trenbolone. So try and watch your moods. In the W.A.R. It describes bodybuilders that use trenbolone are no fun to be around. I can see why. So think about it. If you have loved ones, (wife, husband, girl/boy friend and most importantly--kids), take extra time to think about using this compound. Nothing in the world is worth alienating the loved ones in your life! Another sign is the lower back pain. This is actually your kidneys under the strain. Again use the herbs I described above and drink, drink, drink water! It will alleviate the pain, and keep the strain off your organs.

The biggest problems with these methods is sterility. By injecting an unsterile solution into the body, you can get an infection at the site, or even flu like symptoms.

The above article was taken out of the web site provided by the implantman. If you have any questions about the above procedures, then you can contact:

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters