View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:04 AM

Thanked 3,847 Times in 2,972 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
nice fellas, thanks. I am self aware in my capabilities and I will keep my shots under 100 yards. I can shoot further and have with a deer rifle but my uncle could cut the center out of a target at 200 years with a 30.06 and a cheap 1980s vintage scope. I could hit a tire size target most of the time HAHA.

I think I try to shoot a rifle like I shoot a pistol. When the pistol is on target I fire and not a moment after. It is about time to taget. the faster guy wins. Not really so unless it is two snipers after one another.

this is all hypothesis as I am no gunfighter and do not claim to even be good. Medicore at best i would say.

On the flip side, within 25-30 yards with an AR I am pretty decent. Again, not like a guy with 100s of hours of training. I have had 10s of hours of training HAHA. Better than none.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."