View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 945 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
From a personal view on this. When I was taking Vikes for 1-2yrs I think I looked and felt the best ever. In my eyes it surely didn't hinder anything. Now that I don't take them my rest days are a little longer and my pain sometimes is unbearable.

Per Doctor - I have to take aspirin every day for the rest of my life to thin my blood. So I am never going to stop taking that.
I'm with you I take those studies with a grain of salt most pros top national guys use otc pain meds. I remember many old studies stating that anabolic steroids did not increase muscle growth or strength.