Thread: Rad 140
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:24 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
maybe but like i said i did a heaping scoop probably 50mg and got a headache. i did not expect much but i am still maintaining muscle and not working out. I normally drop fairly quick. maybe it is the rad maybe not. I will keep doing it. cheap and I feel confident that it at least helps a bit. maybe a high dose would yield good results but I do not think that this sarm would really benefit from that as all it does is make the body think it has a higher dose of androgen.

good addition to TRT for me.
I did the RAD 140 maybe a year or so ago. I did 20mg and remember feeling like I had done a tab of methytest or cheque drops. I felt very tense and angry for 2-3 hours and was much more aggressive in the gym. Use the whole 30ml and just never got any more. I may give it a try ago and go up higher on the dose and see how it works.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL