View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 09:53 AM

Thanked 3,019 Times in 2,314 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i got mikey garcia, i do not have showtime but this will be a great fight. mikey is a machine. he is the smaller man but I do not think that will effect him. broner will step ahead on the cards early but mikey will grind and counter broner's shots. garcia has some of the best counter punching and timing in the fight biz. broner must NOT telegraph anything and use feints and fakes. he can use his reach to keep garcia from counter punching. should be good but I just think garcia has such great ring IQ that he will figure it out by the 4th. also broner's speed comes at a cost. he is not as quick in the 7th as the 3rd while garcia is like a machine

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.