Thread: Ankle
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Ankle

So a few months ago.... not sure when... I posted a thread about me blowing the ankle and so now....

I still got this swelling issue and a deformed area on the lateral side of the ankle. It makes me think that some interior damage has been done to the interior ligaments... I am out of my depth with this one but it looks like the fibula is separated some from the tibia and has caused this weird looking ankle thing.... Anyway, I thought maybe somebody would know. I am gonna have it looked at by my ortho next month when I rotate stateside....

~PM