View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 09:47 PM
alpineslide alpineslide Is Off Line
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,098 Times in 764 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
I went to the Physical Therapist today. He said I have a C6 impingement based upon where the numbness in my arm is located. He said that was caused by the radial nerve if I remember correctly. He gave a me a series of stretches and rotator cuff exercises to do. I also have an issue with my supraspinatus muscle. I asked him about my original theory...a suprascapular nerve impingement. He said that was also possible, but the stretches and exercises I'll be doing will help with that as well.

My strength has continued to slide. Prior to the injury I was doing close grip BP with 255 x 8 with a pause at the bottom. I just barely got 175 x 8. This drop in strength occurred in 5- 6 weeks. I've been training throughout. It's no more painful to lift than it is to sit in a chair.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016