World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > General prepper discussion

Shoutbox

Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 AM

Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,765 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I saw on TV a dude bought a sherman tank. he said it was most cost effective as it had a USA made gas engine made by either ford, gm or chysler depending on the year and parts could be found easy.

Probably easier to build a tank out of a heavy truck or a piece of construction equipment.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Nahhhh, use Flex Seal, the guy floated on a screen door he slobbed that stuff....comes in black or white
Brilliant!
Old 05-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
So other than the quality of the armor, I think the best tank would have a combination of long rang shooting combined with the speed and manueverability.

As was mentioned, Im relegated to construct my own version someday.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
So other than the quality of the armor, I think the best tank would have a combination of long rang shooting combined with the speed and manueverability.

As was mentioned, Im relegated to construct my own version someday.
You armor the tank per its purpose. Heavy frontline tanks have massive front armor and massive guns but donít maneuver well. Medium tanks have good/great hull armor with decent front and side armor and are quick with failly high caliber guns with quick reloads and used to support front line heavy tanks. Destroyers are long range support and typically have horrible armor but deal massive damage. Light tanks are all about speed with quick fire rate but donít deal much damage and typically used for scouting. Of course hybrids are where the real fun comes in. Medium tanks with thick slanted armor that are mounted with heavy tank shell damage but with medium tank reload ability. Or a destroyer with slanted/angled armor with quick reload and medium tank nimbleness. Tanks are like tools, you have a ton of tools but one tool works perfect for your need.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
You armor the tank per its purpose. Heavy frontline tanks have massive front armor and massive guns but donít maneuver well. Medium tanks have good/great hull armor with decent front and side armor and are quick with failly high caliber guns with quick reloads and used to support front line heavy tanks. Destroyers are long range support and typically have horrible armor but deal massive damage. Light tanks are all about speed with quick fire rate but donít deal much damage and typically used for scouting. Of course hybrids are where the real fun comes in. Medium tanks with thick slanted armor that are mounted with heavy tank shell damage but with medium tank reload ability. Or a destroyer with slanted/angled armor with quick reload and medium tank nimbleness. Tanks are like tools, you have a ton of tools but one tool works perfect for your need.
Yes please. Ill take one of each!
Old 05-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Smart-tony Smart-tony Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Smart-tony is on a distinguished road
I think I will stay with a Remote tank r/c for less.