World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > General prepper discussion

Shoutbox

Old 05-24-2018, 11:37 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,736 Times in 2,398 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Where can you buy these security window film? Damn, it's bad ass! That guy in the video, if that was me I would have been on the ground trying to catch my breath...
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-24-2018, 11:41 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
As far as exterior doors, you can get these row bars (what they called?) installed where it set across inside of the door where no one can kick it opened...

Hidden crawl space inside closet doors. Awesome ideas, man!
Old 05-24-2018, 12:55 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,176 Times in 918 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Pen, we are getting the kind that cannot be lifted off the rollers and has the security coating. Our doors we have now I drilled through the door and the frame and pin it so it cannot be lifted.

check out this security coating. BADDASS!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
This is on my list for my picture window.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:07 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
How much would it cost to do say 1 door that size on the video? That shit looks awesome.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:06 PM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
How much would it cost to do say 1 door that size on the video? That shit looks awesome.
What I want to know. We have 2 half glass doors at front of the house and this is something that interests me...
Old 05-25-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,574 Times in 2,758 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I checked 3M website. between $7-9 sq ft. I also found several other brands. the 3M stuff was 8 mil thick while many others were 4 and one was 12 mil thick.

I would pay the extra and go 3M.

You can but sheets of the off brand stuff on amazon. I bought my door last night (pella) for the back. $2,000 for a sliding door. it has the track at the bottom so it cannot be lifted off and the double lock up and down so it is harder to jimmy. we could not get the protective film installed as we got the blinds that are inside the door.

I will call a 3M dealer to have them install the film as soon as it is in. (although our old door has been there sinse 1972 with no probs) piece of mind when I am not there. I may have the film installed on all my back and side windows. I do not think a thief would be so brazen as to try to get in the front window as it faces an intersection.

what is this pen? proactive prepping. Prepping does not have to always deal with an EMP or economic melt down. could just be prepping for the time a couple of bad men ant what you have. better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Willis  (05-25-2018)
Old 05-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

^also ideal for someone like my gf and I. We are away from the house for 14-16hrs a day for work. Our house is out in middle of nowhere. This helps prevent one from breaking in...
Old 05-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Quote:
I checked 3M website. between $7-9 sq ft. I also found several other brands. the 3M stuff was 8 mil thick while many others were 4 and one was 12 mil thick.

I would pay the extra and go 3M.

You can but sheets of the off brand stuff on amazon. I bought my door last night (pella) for the back. $2,000 for a sliding door. it has the track at the bottom so it cannot be lifted off and the double lock up and down so it is harder to jimmy. we could not get the protective film installed as we got the blinds that are inside the door.

I will call a 3M dealer to have them install the film as soon as it is in. (although our old door has been there sinse 1972 with no probs) piece of mind when I am not there. I may have the film installed on all my back and side windows. I do not think a thief would be so brazen as to try to get in the front window as it faces an intersection.

what is this pen? proactive prepping. Prepping does not have to always deal with an EMP or economic melt down. could just be prepping for the time a couple of bad men ant what you have. better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
I assume the film is installed on outside part of the glass?
Old 05-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I
Oh, it's just a stupid terms FAA security used to use. Passive, Active security. Shit like fences, welding shit shut is passive security, active would be an armed security guard. I totally agree, prepping is prepping and applies to anything that could go wrong. Anything. It's much more likely to have a food shortage from a bad crop year than to have Russia invade... Lol. Part of the fun is being ready as you can for everything and anything. I saw a show once where some rich prepper bought a helicopter for bugging out... Lol. I hope he sticks it in a Faraday cage... Lol!
Old 05-26-2018, 07:18 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,388 Times in 1,133 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
I've got 4 dogs, there is always a couple, if not all, at home at all times. One has already driven off an aggressive, supposidly, door to door salesman who followed, on foot, my wife driving down our long ass driveway. My wife told him to leave as he continued to approach her, the dog heard her raised voice, charged the guy and nipped him in the ass. He saw me come around the house and beet feet off the property. My property is posted and has a beware of dog sign on a tree you can't miss. We read in the paper a day later some goofs have been breaking into houses in the area during the day when people were at work. I only work part time and at no fixed schedule so we really can't have our schedules studied.

Post beware of dog signs about your property, even if you don't have dogs. Make them think.