World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 03-17-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,199 Times in 2,455 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Yoga pants on 300 pounders. Poor pants are stretched to their limits by all the cellulite and blubber. To make matters worse they tie their t-shirt up at their waist so you can see right through those pants to the moon cratered flesh beneath.

That said any dude who wears tights/yoga pants without shorts over them. I do not care how buff you are bro, or how big your dong is. Cover that shit up you nasty bastard. Wear short shorts if you want to show off those quads. That is slightly better at least. I know that your yoga pants are a hit in the gay part of town. (no offense to gay dudes, I say get what you get and have fun even if I do not understand how a dude can look at another dude and say , "oh yeah, I want that!"

Worse, my wife said she was at the gym, there was a guy stretching in the "ab" area. He was wearing a thong under his tights. She assumed so it would not have panty lines. bro you got the testicles now act like you got them!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (03-17-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-17-2019, 03:42 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
my wife said she was at the gym, there was a guy stretching in the "ab" area. He was wearing a thong under his tights.

Tell her I am sorry.....

~PM
Old 03-18-2019, 08:29 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Yoga pants on 300 pounders. Poor pants are stretched to their limits by all the cellulite and blubber. To make matters worse they tie their t-shirt up at their waist so you can see right through those pants to the moon cratered flesh beneath.

That said any dude who wears tights/yoga pants without shorts over them. I do not care how buff you are bro, or how big your dong is. Cover that shit up you nasty bastard. Wear short shorts if you want to show off those quads. That is slightly better at least. I know that your yoga pants are a hit in the gay part of town. (no offense to gay dudes, I say get what you get and have fun even if I do not understand how a dude can look at another dude and say , "oh yeah, I want that!"

Worse, my wife said she was at the gym, there was a guy stretching in the "ab" area. He was wearing a thong under his tights. She assumed so it would not have panty lines. bro you got the testicles now act like you got them!
nope; there a genocide on male in the western world
Old 03-18-2019, 08:52 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
You know I like to sit down and watch youtube on the TV; I have a few channels I like to watch but there a few things that get my blood boiling on youtube.

1- All the fake news, propaganda and conspiracy; from RT news, Russian Insight, Chinese CCTV or Bob's Flat Earth Society channel, WHY!!!!!!

2- All these so called expert: Guns expert, fitness expert or teenager rambling about how unfair life is.....

yes life is unfair my poor lil teenage and yes when I was your age I was bitching, but I was bitching to myself and then I saw the world; not those nice cute lil place that pamper babies liberals likes to travel and think everyone is nice and welcoming. Nope. Grow up a pair you are not special!

The fitness expert: Jesus they are annoying; easy they repeat an articles on BB.com words for words or the powerlifting expert explaining me why SUMO is the best and his best PR on DL is 45lbs on a bodyweight of 150lbs at 89%bf!

or these other expert, Doctors; I love this Indian doctor in Arizona calling out some channels such as AthleanX as fake when the guy is 160lbs at 30%BF. Dude STFU, I repeat STFU, you doctors do not know ....all, go back and prescribe some weeds on yourself !

The guns expert or the tacexpert!!!!!!! first you cannot even hold a gun properly, your stance is crap and it is really nice you got the shooting glasses, shooting gloves, jackets, pants and even shooting boxers who balances your balls in proper tactical position ! STFU!!!!!!!!!
and finally the tactical expert: You know; they played airsoft once! And dont get me started on airsoft players arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Genetic Freak (03-18-2019)