World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 03-16-2007, 01:09 PM
kayholetrip kayholetrip Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

kayholetrip is on a distinguished road
Talking FLOYD MAYWEATHER

By far the Greatest boxer of allllllllllllll time. ali was great but Floyd Mayweather is the God of the ring,
Floyd if you happen to pop on this site just want you to know YOU ARE THE BEST.
You have it allllllllllllllllllllll....
i wish you the best in May...
DREAM BIG

success_is_my_birth_right@yahoo.co.uk

See yourself as champ and your believe will litraly create the fact.

Any comments welcome....
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Community Veteran

ripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond reputeripsid has a reputation beyond repute
Must we all forget about (in my best jewish american accent from the movie coming to america) ROCKY MARCIANO!

Floyd is an amazing fighter, but he's got a ways togo before he can touch an Ali, marciano, Sugar Ray ... In th end he just maybe hell he's top 6 right now...

SiD
Old 03-16-2007, 11:46 PM
angryoldman angryoldman Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

angryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to allangryoldman is a name known to all
Pretty Boy is just that, pretty! I've seen almost everyone of his fights, including the Gotti embarrasment. Mayweather is no Ali, Frazier, or Foreman, but he is on his way. And he will destry De La Hoya in May.
Did Mayweathers father agree to train De La Hoya? Anyone know? I know it was a cash issue, but never heard the end.
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 PM
gator_mclusky gator_mclusky Is Off Line
fallen member

gator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond repute
Since MMA came on the scene i seldom watch boxing. Seems like theres no competition for anyone.

Gator
Old 03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Nigbo

Boxing is too hard to watch....very few and between are there fights..and even then its like a 3 fight card if your lucky

If UFC keeps putting 5+ fight cards on PPV every month along with TUF along with the spike TV events its only a matter of time before boxing is done..

Hell gary shaw has already jumped to promoting MMA fighters I think
Old 03-21-2007, 12:10 PM
latin270 latin270 Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

latin270 is on a distinguished road
Boxing is the greatest sport ever. Its the "old fasion" ways of how its unfairly judged at time that get me. Delahoya and Mayweather.....watch out!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:30 AM
gator_mclusky gator_mclusky Is Off Line
fallen member

gator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond reputegator_mclusky has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Don King NEVER gets involved!

gator
Old 03-22-2007, 01:29 PM
kayholetrip kayholetrip Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

kayholetrip is on a distinguished road
Yea Mayweather is better than ALI i realie believe that the guy is so switched on.... just like oldies like to romance on ARNOLD sory guys but this generation needs it own amazing people ,,, and FLOYD MAYWEATHER is it when it comes to boxing and Ronie Coleman is it when it comes to Bodybuilding and ther will no dought be others.... Like DORIAN YATES who will turn the sport upside down....... I WISH MAYWEATHER WAS ON THIS SITE FOR I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 10 MINS CHATTING TO HIM.............. well we can dream........Cant we.......... the guy has tallent good looks money fame and seems happy....Healyh, Wealth, happiness, = success.... only think he missing is what i can teach him " that my friends is a SECRET" lol