World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 11-30-2018, 03:25 PM
Spiderdigits Spiderdigits Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Spiderdigits is on a distinguished road
TRT and Tren

I'm not looking to go into competition only for my personal strength and aesthetic goals. I'm currently on a TRT of 100mg a week however I get 10ml of Testosterone enanthate 300mg per ml for my gear. I also get a 10ml of Tren Acetate 100mg per ml. I'm trying to find the perfect dosing since I'm using a TRT and extra gear. My testosterone levels have been so high that my test results don't even register and I was forced to give blood every 56 days to lower my red blood cell count. I felt I had things under control making strength gains etc. The problem is I've seen the strength gains rise and also drop but then they would go back and slightly plateau for a short while. I'm notorious with not taking the dosage at the same time or I may increase it for whatever reason. Guess I need a little more cautious. I usually administer Tren100mg EOD. Here's the kicker if my dosage is causing issues I have something else which I feel hinders progress. I am prescribed Adderall and my appetite is not that great. I've eaten a lot of food one day and barely any another day. I may have answered my question already but is there something I should change or keep consistent with my doses. I am slowly trying to get off of the Adderall and I'm not even sure why it was prescribed in the first place. The thing it did help was motivation for the gym at 3am in the morning. Please correct my ignorance. I can take the abuse.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-30-2018, 07:52 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,982 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Think you pretty much know the answers to your issues.
Spiderdigits (12-03-2018)
Old 11-30-2018, 08:05 PM
Pen Sillman Pen Sillman Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Getting off adderral would be good if you can do without it. I took it for a while and that shit. F****d. Me. Up. Couldn't tell you about doses, I go by what feels good for me but I love the test and tren combo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 11:57 AM
liftsiron liftsiron Is Off Line

Thanked 1,259 Times in 952 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
If you can't eat enough try drinking high protein shakes with a few carbs in.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:45 AM
DaSarge DaSarge Is Off Line
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,386 Times in 1,011 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Tren may be affecting your appetite. I'd probably try switching to lower doses of everyday injects. Maybe switch up the type of gear you're using occasionally...Good luck...
The Following User Says Thank You to DaSarge For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
Getting off adderral would be good if you can do without it. I took it for a while and that shit. F****d. Me. Up. Couldn't tell you about doses, I go by what feels good for me but I love the test and tren combo.
Thank you! I've tried getting off Adderall before and could barely keep my eyes open at work. I slept right through my 3am alarm for the gym this morning because I tried to go without it yesterday. All that said I had the biggest appetite and every time I woke up from a nap I had to eat. I don't sleep that well on the stuff this is not going to be easy.
Okay good then I think I'm good to go.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I know now stopping cold Turkey is a no go. I'll need to work on it slowly