World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Nutrition

Shoutbox

Nutrition Ask questions and discuss any nutrition related topics here. Making nutrition education more meaningful through facilitated group discussions

Old 02-22-2019, 11:33 AM

Thanked 3,677 Times in 2,930 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
with that rub don't trim exterior fat, use your fingers and open pockets up under it, pack the rub in the cavity and let the fat cook away......mmmmmm.... I eat just the fat... guilty pleasures

Old 02-23-2019, 08:36 AM

Thanked 3,580 Times in 2,764 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
with that rub don't trim exterior fat, use your fingers and open pockets up under it, pack the rub in the cavity and let the fat cook away......mmmmmm.... I eat just the fat... guilty pleasures
Oh yeah. brisket fat. When it is crispy on the outside and all rendered down on the inside with the rub permeating it so deliciously.....

I still trim it but leave at least 1/4=1/2 inch and cook fat up so the fat keeps the meat moist.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (02-23-2019)
Old 02-23-2019, 01:46 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
you are obviously no newb... that's spot on!!!
Old 03-01-2019, 08:50 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you are obviously no newb... that's spot on!!!
I love to BBQ brother. I sold my big upright pit last year. It was a bear to keep at temp. I modded a cheap Oklahoma Joes (found vids on youtube how to mod it to cook better) and it does great.

Also it uses far less fuel.

It is cold here but I am going to fire her up today and smoke some andouille and boudin for a fat tuesday potluck at my work. (We have a bunch of Louisiana transplants at my work.)

Also have some artisan black pepper wild hog belly sausage a friend gave me for my fam.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:38 AM

All that sounds great and has me drooling.... post a pic!!
Old 03-05-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
All that sounds great and has me drooling.... post a pic!!
I did not take a pic of sausages. I will takes pics in the spring when all the stuff I cook is cool to look at.

Here is a pic of the meat baby I did last year.

It is a butterflied pork tenderloin stuffed with jalapeno, chorizo and cream cheese. wrapped in ground pork then wrapped in bacon. Also did a sausage and bacon wrapped chimichanga! Hell I will wrap anything in bacon.

believe it or not, bacon wrapped pecan smoked hotdogs with a hard cheddar and jalapeno slices are a fav at my cookouts. A little time consuming to prepare but all my friends go freaky over them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meat baby 1.jpg (230.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg meats.jpg (41.4 KB, 5 views)

paramuscle (03-06-2019)
Old 03-05-2019, 10:25 AM

You're a MASTER!!! that all looks incredible !!! Next time I'll bring the beer and we can talk technique.... is it your turn to bring bikini girls or is it mine???
Old 03-06-2019, 06:12 AM

Quote:
You're a MASTER!!! that all looks incredible !!! Next time I'll bring the beer and we can talk technique.... is it your turn to bring bikini girls or is it mine???
By bikini girls you mean my 78 year old neighbor who still mows with his shirt off then cool. But he is topless, no bikini and not a girl as he looks more like a walrus. But he will bring the beer!!!

I love BBQing. I only do it 5-6 times a year because it is so time consuming and tiring. Also being in the smoke that much cannot be good for you.

You can tell which one was the chimichanga. I am going to wrap a taco bueno BOB (big ole burrito) with jalapeno and onion then 85% ground angus beef, cover it with chili powder, cumin, garlic then wrap with bacon and baste with a sweet homemade tomatillo salsa and have a mexican smoked burrito meatloaf.

Anyone can smoke a pork shoulder.

If you live close you are welcome.

A1food4u (03-06-2019)
Old 03-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Now I'm hungry....... Shite

~PM