World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

Shoutbox

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:34 AM

Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,765 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Finally had a GREAT day fishing

Spent about 1 hour with nothing walking the bank then as I was about to leave.........They started schooling right by the shore. It was overcast and drizzling, had just rainedbpretty hard. Caught one about every other cast when they were on top. Sand bass, little hybrids, largemouth and spotted bass all mixed up. None more than 12-13" long but what fun. (Mostly sandies) They would come up for 4-5 minutes then disappear. Just when I thought it was all over they would come up again in the same spot or close to it.

They were still schooling when I left. I was tired of catching them.....and those sharp ass fins.

I lost count how many I caught, 50...60? Who knows. I always carry a chrome kastmaster slab in my tackle and that was the ticket. My dog went with me and he played in the puddles and had a big time too.

Just thought I would share. I did not keep any as I did not expect to catch fish and had no cooler.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg school.jpg (53.8 KB, 8 views)

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-05-2019, 10:42 AM
Tinymk Tinymk Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Tinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond repute
Nice brother, love days like that

Squat--600 Bench--512 Deadlift--683
Old 08-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,916 Times in 3,099 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome brother! My day fishing yesterday was not as productive, but it was special. It was my son's first day kayaking the river. He really only made one mistake. He ended up going down a set of rapids sideways. Luckily he did not flip.

Anyways I only caught 9 largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass. I did have one 3lbs largemouth hit a bush hog that was dangling about the water. I had thrown it on top of some weeds and as it dangled there he jumped about 6 inches out of the water to get it. It was awesome! Wish I would have had the GoPro with me.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:23 AM

Thanked 3,581 Times in 2,765 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Brother, that is WAY better than standing on the bank chunking and winding. It is not about the # of fish you catch but the quality of the company or none, some of my most memorable trips were solo. I would rather catch one good bass than 20 sand bass. Dragging a slab through the water takes no skill. presenting a soft plastic does, so a catch is more impressive. you get my drift. Also time with your son, in a yak, on a beautiful river is a prize.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."