World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 09-05-2019, 12:51 AM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
His first wife's name was Ursula (posted a few times on the old anabolicfitness board under the name UlaBabe. I met Holly/T-Cake once at the get together that Killer mentioned below. that was a super fun event. A few of us Cali mods got together when Ulter came here to visit family in SF.

Ulter/T-Cake
Killer
Myself
GymRatSD
Sassy69
Pharm Animal/Kapalaren/Kap

Also got together twice for Sassy's NPC SF shows, and once for Killer's show. I met a few more members at those events.

Glad you still pop in man. Ulter said Hi, I just talked to him on FB yesterday. He is doing the whole nudist colony thing now...not sure what all he is in to, but he is all into hanging out as a nudist, lol. There's a good deal of AF people here, they pop in from time to time....but yea, many not here either.

Man, what ever happened to E2?

He just up and went MIA after being like the most popular or known guy on a few boards for a few years in the early 2000's. Interesting guy. I know he had that bad motorcycle accident mid-2000's, then he rarely came around after that. I had The Ranger on Facebook for awhile after he wrote a few more books.

I'm enjoying this board, I've checked a few out there during my "return" and the vibe here is just right for me. E2 did just completely disappear. Funny enough in my very earliest days back in 2000 on Elite Mustang was probably the dude I spent the most time chatting with and we've been able to re-connect here.

GymRatSD and I were quite tight back in the early days, he was nice enough to introduce a Canadian to Ttokkyo back in the day and is solely responsible for the 5 year EQ addiction that followed.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL