World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-28-2019, 03:32 PM
Dawgpound_Hank Dawgpound_Hank Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Is that your TRT dosage Hank?
No sir. I meant that only 300mg ew on cycle gets me jacked. Most cycles I usually run test between 500-600mg ew, but have ran only 300mg ew also, and didn't see THAT much of a diff between 300 and 500-600. When I go on trt, it's around 125-150mg ew, but often I will just come off 100% between cycles to clean out. Mainly in winter time, bcoz it's so cold here & all covered up in clothes/long sleeves, best time to chill & get healthy again until April/May.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-29-2019, 07:59 AM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I am still researching for the best dosage.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
It's been 13 years for me since I was last on test and from what I can remember the best I ever felt was on phenyl prop 100mg E3D. During the period I used test, 2000-2006 I didn't really ever cruise, I was either on or completely off. My first cycle was 500mg a week of karachi sust and nothing else can probably compare to how that felt...only get to pop your cherry once....when I look back at all the drugs I took the only ones that I would say I actually enjoyed how I felt while on them would be test and dbol, I liked how I looked on other drugs, but how I felt on them....naw...a lot of AS make you feel like shit for the most part. I plan to "cruise" on 250mg of test enth a week soon, it's been a long time and I'm ready to dive back in.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Community Veteran

therealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud oftherealj has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biter View Post
250 mg - feel great, blood pressure in check, sex drive through the roof, gains just jump right onto me
This is everything I'm looking for after being off for 13 years. About to hit 250mg a week as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to therealj For This Useful Post:
Biter (09-12-2019)
Old 09-08-2019, 01:36 PM
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
On cycle about 750-800mg/wk
I’ve done up to a gram per week many times but my blood pressure gets to high and I start getting headaches so no need for that much.

Off cycle about 300mg/wk
Old 09-16-2019, 11:49 AM
paramuscle paramuscle Is Off Line
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,257 Times in 856 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I have run higher doses in the past... back in the day, I subscribed to the “more is better” theory and ran several cycles that I consider insane now and won’t even discuss. Now I cruise at 200-250 a week of Enanthate and I like that pretty good....

~PM
Old 10-16-2019, 11:18 PM
Vision Vision Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Vision is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
What test dosage do you feel best at, which provides self-being, good pumps in the gym, and sex drive?

Or do you only get 1 or 2 of the benefits at one dosage, and need a different dosage for other effects?
Long but worth itm please read.. Quick cliff notes (200mgs test cyp and 200mg masteron with proviron) this is my goto when I feel my best..

As many people know in the communities elsewhere that I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting… I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks’ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC’s a brake…

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT… For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage…

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it’s a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low “T” doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)… With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting)… I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low… Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit…

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy… I’ve always advocated that I’m a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end… It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all…

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point…The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T…This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly…

I will continually use ***************** Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products…

There’s an Easter egg here that’s hidden inside of all of this, it’s something I don’t want people to miss.
This goes to prove that you really don’t need much test… I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress… I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels… people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn’t mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless…

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone…

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse…

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you… it’s not quantity but rather qualities…
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses…

I feel amazing on this combo..
The Following User Says Thank You to Vision For This Useful Post:
Dawgpound_Hank (10-18-2019)